Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cooling Down in St. George.

We took a little road trip down to St. George while we were in Utah.  There was a new cousin to meet and the added bonus of escaping the cold of Salt Lake City. Mom, Dad, Danny, Megan and Heidi all joined in the fun.  Here are a few pics from the trip.  

Danny and Megan enjoying the fine fare from Iceburg.  They have some delicious burgers and shakes!

My mom and I split this mountain of deliciousness.....mint chocolate chip with marshmellows!

Becky, Bronson & Billy squeesed into the frame.  

Introducing little Fischer (on the right).  He is 4 weeks younger than Beckett and seeing him made me realize that my wee little baby is not so little anymore.  :)  :(

Here is Beckett and his big cousin Bronson.  He's quite interested in the babies and has been a good big brother to Fischer.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Beckett and Fischer! Crazy how only a month difference does make a difference in size. Cute babies!!

    Hey... in a month I'll be hanging out with you! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete