Thursday, September 17, 2009

Johnny Saucer

These are a couple of Beckett's favorite toy..... We actually got them from a random stranger we met at Target. (I'm still getting used to the impromptu conversations we seem to attract...especially when traveling with a baby AND a dog). I was looking at jumpable toys and asked the mom next to me what her recommendations were. She suggested the "Exersaucer" and the "Johnny Jumper". After chatting for a bit she mentioned that she had a couple of extras that her kids had grown out of and asked if I wanted them. Score! This is the Exer-saucer. He really gets a kick out of the butterfly for some reason. I love this toy because it contains & entertains him so that I can get a few minutes to do chores around the house.
I have a vague memory of the neighbor girl jumping in one of these contraptions when I was a kid. I remember thinking that it looked really fun and I wished that I was small enough to use it. It's basically a baby seat attached to a bungee cord that hooks to a door frame. Simple and yet so awesome. It's his FAVORITE hobby!

This is Bex very first time in the jumper. He's a natural.....

No comments:

Post a Comment