Friday, November 12, 2010

Damon's Photo Shoot

I really love the brand-new, tiny baby phase and and wanted to document it before it passed. Damon is 3 weeks old in these photos. I had similar portraits taken at Kiddie Candid of Bex when he was 2 weeks old. I really wanted a photo of his tiny new little body all curled up and cozy but ended up paying a small fortune for a package that I didn't really want. The worst part was that I didn't even get the shots that I really wanted and I don't have any digital copies of the photos they did take. I decided to do it myself this time so that I could have full control of the poses and pictures. I borrowed a fancy camera from a friend of mine and set up my own little studio in the living room. I think they turned out pretty well. What do you think?

This is the shot that I really wanted. It wasn't too hard to get him to curl up on the snuggly blanket. He seemed pretty happy there.







3 comments:

  1. Wow! Miss photographer :) They look great. My favorite is the close up black and white of Damon. I just want to snuggle him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! You had help... props please :) your arm in the one is a dead giveaway to a second shooter... and it was fun! That adorable face is my phone wallpaper currently. Miss you tons and good luck with the renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marci not only looked a lot like little Daman, but was every bit as sweet and mellow.

    ReplyDelete