Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DC Cherry Blossoms and Earth Day

Me and my dad at the tidal basin across from Jefferson Memorial with the cherry blossoms in full bloom. I can see why people travel from around the world to visit DC in the spring.
I've got some very important calls to make. The "Future President" is one busy guy. I soaked my shirt (see photo below) and so my mom got me this tourist T-shirt from one of the street vendors.
This fountain was the perfect size for me to splash and play. I had so much fun I ended up soaked from head to toe.
NASA was at the earth day celebration so I got to see what it was like to be an astronaut.
In a few more years, I think I'll be as tall as the Washington Monument.
My mom took this pretty shot of spring time in DC. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful :) DC is gorgeous this time of year. I can't get enough of the spring shots.

    ReplyDelete