Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's MINE!

This is one of my very favorites! We took this while we were in Hawaii visiting cousin Elle. The two babies usually played well together, but those videos just aren't as funny this one. Elle is three months younger and wasn't quite walking yet when this was taken, which should have given Bex an advantage, but in the end they are pretty fairly matched. As you can see Bex resorted to biting his cousin (or at least trying to). Luckily he's outgrown that defense strategy. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I laugh out loud every time I watch it.

2 comments:

  1. That is TRULY hilarious. I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, it looks like my little angel is actually a bully. I'm so glad you got this on video - I didn't realize how funny that was at the time.

    ReplyDelete